Tuesday, April 19, 2016

пишут демократы

So it looks like it will be Clinton vs. Trump in the fall. I had been supporting Bernie Sanders, but it is a big assumption that I will slide easily to Clinton. I remember the Iraq War and the job destroying free trade deals of the past 20 years. On foreign policy and trade (the two issues that are the most important to me), Trump is closer to my positions than Clinton.

To all the Democratic-leaning NY independents. Remember the Democratic establishment did not want your participation in the primary, but I'm sure they'll be begging for your support in November. Uniting the party is not Sec. Clinton's strong suit, so we should all get accustomed to a President Trump. The odd thing is he's to the left of Sec. Clinton on two main issues - trade and using war for regime change.
это из комментариев в nyt к Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Win

так что скучно не будет

[выделено мной - вс]

No comments: