Wednesday, March 22, 2017

clearly I have a concern

Asked if he thought Trump was spied on, Nunes replied: "I'm not gonna get into legal definitions here, but clearly I have a concern." - Trump team communications captured by intelligence community surveillance, Nunes says
things are getting funnier every hour really

BREAKING NEWS: Republican intelligence committee chairman says Obama administration surveillance collected 'incidental' info on Trump's transition team – but isn't prepared to call it 'spying'

but the funniest so far is WaPo:
Nunes went to the White House on Wednesday afternoon to personally brief President Trump about intelligence he says he has seen regarding surveillance of foreign nationals — including possibly the president -- during the presidential transition.
...
“What I’ve read seems to me to be some level of surveillance activity, perhaps legal. I don’t know that it’s right,” Nunes said to reporters outside the White House. “I don’t know that the American people would be comfortable with what I’ve read.”

No comments: