Sunday, April 8, 2018

The Breakfast Club

A writer-director friend assured me that kids tend to filter out what they don’t understand... - это Molly Ringwald рассказывает, как она смотрела The Breakfast Club со своей десятилетней дочкой. ...with plenty of cursing, sex talk, and a now-famous scene of the students smoking pot. ... My friend was right: my daughter didn’t really seem to register most of the sex stuff... the bad-boy character, John Bender, ducks under the table where my character, Claire, is sitting, to hide from a teacher. While there, he takes the opportunity to peek under Claire’s skirt and, though the audience doesn’t see, it is implied that he touches her inappropriately. I was quick to point out to my daughter that the person in the underwear wasn’t really me, though that clarification seemed inconsequential.
I was well into my thirties before I stopped considering verbally abusive men more interesting than the nice ones.
какая-то необыкновенная дурь есть в этом заявлении. столько лицемерия в одной короткой статье...

The Breakfast Club (1985) - исключительно бездарный фильм с картонными персонажами, да еще и с претензией. сравните, засранцы, с Чужими письмами (1975) хотя бы, или Динару Асанову. позорище. Heathers (1988), правда, еще хуже.

ну и чтобы два раза не вставать, два старых советских фильма, Ты не один (1963), и Чужой звонок (1985) оба бездарные, но второй - еще и абсолютно до смешного идиотский, про любовь к слесарю-сантехнику. как в том анекдоте: "Вы что сюда, срете?!?"

No comments: